- Hollyhock is a large perennial forb belonging to the Malvaceae family. these species has 24-80 inch stems with large white to pink flowers growing on it.
- Midsummer-early fall is the best season for hollyhock plants for blooming.The germination time for Hollyhock seeds are 10 to 14 days.
- Hollyhocks thrive best in a full-sun environment Whether outdoors or indoors these plants required 5 to 6 hours of sunlight, more sunlight they received the stronger they bloom.it will grow in any kind of garden soil but you need to choose good quality fertilizer along with well drained soil.
- Hollyhock is a plant. The flowers of these plants are used to make a medicinal tea. People use hollyhock for preventing and treating breathing disorders t problem. Some people apply hollyhock directly to the skin for treating ulcers and painful swelling.
- Hollyhocks come in a wide variety of colors: purple, white, pink,black. Leaves of Hollyhock are large and coarse.
Hollyhocks Seed Specifications :
|Product Name||Hollyhocks Seed|
|Plant Type||Perennial Plants|
|Colour||Red, white, yellow,pink, purple, blue & black|
|Height||3 to 8 feet|
|Blooming Time||Midsummer to early fall|
|Soil Retirement||fertile, well-drained soil|
|Watering Requirement||Provide regular water and keep soil moist|
|Sunlight Requirement||Full or partial sun|
|Fertilizer||Apply or Use any organic fertilizer|