- Petunias are bright and lively, these bloom from spring until frost, and scent the air with lovely fragrance.
- Petunias are among the most popular flowering which comes under annuals plants for good reason.
- Petunias are amazingly easy to grow, both in the garden and in containers.
- The most important requirement for growing petunias successfully is a location with plenty of light. Many varieties will thrive even if the soil is not rich and have undemanding requirements for watering.
- These plants can grow to 3 feet tall and up to 4 feet wide. Petunias flowers are used for garden decorative that the flowers of petunias are available in colour of Pink, yellow , purple and red.
- Petunia is an medicinal and ornamental plant.
Petunia Seeds Specifications :
|Product Name||Petunia Seeds|
|Common Name||Petunia grandiflora|
|Plant Type||Annuals Plants|
|Colour||White, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Red and Blue|
|Height||1 to 3 feet|
|width||1 to 4 feet|
|Blooming Time||Spring until frost,|
|Soil Retirement||Light, sandy soil|
|Watering Requirement||Twice in a day|
|Sunlight Requirement||Full sun (More the sunlight receives stronger they bloom)|
|Fertilizer||Apply or Use any organic fertilizer|