Neem Oil is kind of natural pesticide which is found in seeds form neem tree. it is cloudy, yellow-brown color. when it comes to the taste it has a bitter taste & smell like sulfur or garlic. neem oil has been used for hundred of years by the farmers, gardeners for controlling pests and plants disease. the uses of neem oil can be found in many product today like toothpaste , soap , shampoo etc.
Neem Oil can be formulated into dust , granules and powders. neem oil and some of it components are used in different pesticide products. neem oil is made of many component, the most activate component is Azadirachtin, it help to reduces insect feeding and acts as a repellent.
Features of Neem Oil
- Neem oil is a vegetable oil which is made form the the seed kernels of Neem tree.
- It is cloudy, yellow-brown color.
- Neem oil contain ingredient like azadirachtin, nimbin, picrin, and siali.
- It is organic and biodegradable.
- Neem oil can be used to control insect at all stages of Plants development.
Benefits of Neem Oil
- As the neem oil is naturally made it is safe to use around pets and wild life.
- It helps to control the growth of insects.
- Earthworms will not be harmed due to uses of Neem oil.
- Neem oil can be safely use for your indoor plants.
- It helps to prevent or kill fungus on your plants.
- Neem oil keeps the mosquitoes away.
- Neem oil does not pollute soil and water.
- Neem oil is easy to apply.